Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Basketball and Horses by Grandma Jo


I went to a one room country school when i was a kid so all the kids played soft ball , and then when i went to high school i played basketball two  years .  I didn't really like it , i thought it was to rough and i rode horses if thats a sport. I rode a horse to my brother's house on Sunday and changed clothes and went to ss and church, after lunch me and my neice would go to the neighbors and a bunch of us would ride horses, i never had a very spirited horse so i would try to ride this friend's , it would run etc. I was in the glee club and oh in grade school i did a lot of plays and always sang. 
I led a very boring life i guess but in the country its different, we thought riding a cow was fun and going out on the creeks for picnics, and weiner roasts.

No comments: