Friday, February 25, 2011

The Jungle in our little House

Just remembered a recurring dream I had as a child. I think it was a night mare, though

When I was very small our house was only 4 rooms, a Kitchen, a Living room, one bedroom and a utility room off the kitchen.  (Yes, there was a bathroom too.  Does that count as a 5th room?)  I remember that room very well. It was used to store lots of things and it was where we had an old wringer washer. You had to walk through there to get to the back door. In the kitchen, just to the left of that utility room door was a nail where the "doctor" hung, ready for action. But that is another story.

Occasionally I remember the dream I had. In the dream when I opened the door and entered the "utility" room it became a jungle with real wild scary animals like tigers and lions. Why do I still remember that dream??

No comments: